What's new

For the Arko lovers

After my workout this morning at the gym, I realized I forgot to refill my soap case, so I showered using my Arko shave stick, it was heavenly.

Soap is soap after all! I must try it! There will be a new section "what is your favourite shaving soap that you use in the shower?"

I've searched in vain for the cologne .

There is a Arko cologne but they are named after the creams so I doubt any of them smell like the soap.

If you like bathing with Arko it is possible to smush them into a round puck using a mug and the bottom of a large pill bottle. That would make it easier to lather up your body with than if it is left in a stick form. Fancy bath soaps go for around $6 for 150-300g but none smell like Arko -- but proportionally Arko is in the same price range (roughly $2 for 75g shipped in bulk).

Is there a cream that smells like the stick ?

I think Myrsol Shaving Cream is a dead ringer for Arko scent - I'll leave it up to you to decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Performance is also on par with Arko IMO.

Unfortunately I've already mashed my arko into a tub, so it may be some time before I can experience an arko shower. Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

For those looking to pick up ARKO at a great price.
Amazon has a buy 12 get 3 free offer in arko for $20.69 shipped.
thats about $1.30 a stick shipped.
You can't beat that deal with a stick (hee hee).

Last edited:
Top Bottom