What's new

FS FOR SALE SUPPLY PRO, SUPPLY SE, ONEBLADE CORE & ATT SE1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for a den thinning! All razors and stands will be cleaned by an ultrasonic cleaner and both Supply Razors will have a new blade loaded so they will be ready for use. Please use PayPal G&S, PayPal fees included in price and free shipping to CONUS.

#1 Mirror Polish Supply Pro with stand and grip plus 8-9 Black Label Blades. I recently purchased this from another forum, original owner used razor twice and I have only used it about 10 times. It's built like a tank and is just more aggressive than I like. New razor retails for $114.00 USD, asking $85.00 USD

#2 Black Supply SE with stand and grip plus 6-7 Black Label Blades. I purchased this razor new about 2 months ago. It's a great razor, just not for me. New retail is $92.00 USD, asking $75.00 USD

#3 OneBlade Core with stand, grip and 10 Feather FHS-10 blades. I purchased this razor new about a year ago and have used it less than 30 times. It is a mild razor, but would be great for someone to learn "Wet Shaving" with. New retail $30.00 USD, asking $15.00 USD

#4 ATT SE1 Windsor, Calypso handle, aluminum stand and 20-25 Schick P30 Proline blades. I am the second owner of this razor, original owner used it 3 times and polished the top of the top cap and bottom of the plate of the razor, then sold it to me. I have used it less than 30 times. I paid $120.00 USD for just the razor, asking $90.00 USD

Supply Pro.jpeg

Supply SE.jpeg
Core.jpeg

SE1-1.jpeg

SE1-2.jpeg

SE1-3.jpeg
SE1-4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's revise the prices: Supply Pro $80.00 USD, Supply SE $70.00 USD and OneBlade Core $12.50 USD.

The Supply prices are better than the current sale at Supply as they both include the stands and the grips for less than just the razor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom