What's new

FS For Sale: NOS Wilkinson Sword blades

Hi everyone

I'm thinning my collection of blades as I need the cash and there is no way i'll use them in my lifetime, these vintage blades last a long time! I have Gillette Swedes, Personna Super Platinum Chrome (USA), UK Wilkinson Sword, French/Argentinian/English Gillette Super Silver, UK Personna Super Stainless, Schick Super Stainless Krona, Eversharp Chrome if any of these are of interest to anyone. I only bought sealed stainless blades that I could actually use, i.e. no Carbon Steel blades.

I started with a few Wilkinson Sword on another thread which have sold, so dug out some more and snapped some pics. Won't bother with any blurb on how good they are, some people love them, some people hate them, but if you are reading this then i'm sure you must like them!

Probably easiest for me to price per blade so i'll price as follows:

$1.60 per blade for the tucks of Super Swords from the pillar box

$1.40 per blade for the diagonal stripe blades (the ones packaged in tucks with the black/gold stripe stripes and with the gold 5 above the WS logo - last pic)

$1.70 per blade for the carded dispensers of Super Sword

I also have some of the UK version of the "light brigade" US market blades if anyone is interested (the "New Stainless" and the ones in a similar tuck with the black 5 on the gold background). I checked prices and it looks like LBs sold on another forum a couple of years ago pretty quick at $39 shipped CONUS for 10 blades. I'll be a little more reasonable and do 10 for $24. If you search on google "review english wilkinson sword part i" you'll find some great info on the history of these English blades, the packaging etc.

The prices are plus postage which is a touch higher than CONUS as i'm in the UK. PM if you are interested with how many/what you want and I can weigh them and give you a price on postage.

If you need any feedback, please just ask - i'll see if I can get previous purchasers to pop a quick post on here :)

Many thanks

IMG_20200530_225004_1.jpg
IMG_20200530_225045.jpg
IMG_20200530_225401.jpg
IMG_20200530_225513.jpg
IMG_20200530_230406.jpg
IMG_20200530_230944.jpg
IMG_20200530_231212.jpg
IMG_20200530_231714.jpg

Top Bottom