What's new

For Sale: Gillette Fatboy Delta Echo Razor Works, Black Handle SS & Schick Golden 500

The following are for sale, they just do not get much use. Payment by Paypal, shipping CONUS only and is included in the price. Since my work schedule usually does not permit weekday shipping your razor will be shipped on the Saturday following payment. I will try to ship sooner. Please ask questions. Photos are part of the description.

Open to reasonable offers.

Thankls for looking.

Mike

Gillette Fatboy with Case: I had this razor custom done by Jay at Delta Echo Razor Works. Jay disassembles, cleans and refinishes his razors with Gun-Kote. The razor works perfectly and has no blemishes. The case is fully functional and has no missing pieces. Besides the blade case in the photo I will include another era appropriate unopened NOS Gillette pack of blades.

Asking $145

IMG_2385.JPG
IMG_1794.JPG
IMG_1795.JPG

Gillette Black Handle Super Speed:
Excellent condition, in the spirit of full disclosure there are two tiny specks on the neck of the handle however they are not chips in the plating, they are smooth to the touch. They appear to be from the original manufacturing.

Asking $20
IMG_2386.JPG
IMG_2387.JPG
IMG_2388.JPG

Schick Golden 500 Injector Razor:
The razor is in Excellent+ condition. The Hydromatic feature works perfectly. The case is in great shape. The graphic insert on the inside of the lid is intact but it looks like time has changed the appearance. The blade pack is empty.

Asking $35

IMG_1207.JPG
IMG_1714.JPG

The Schick and Gillette Fatboy are sold. Thanks to the fellow forumites who purchased them.

Mike

Oh geez, I had said that when I get started with vintage, I should start with a birth year Super Speed or Tech, and that looks to be in decent shape, is a good price, and from a forum member. I've spent a lot on shave gear this paycheck, OP, can you hold it until payday (Wednesday)?

That's the B&B spirit at it's best ! :thumbup:
It sure is, I figured there was a good chance the answer would be 'no' but I was hoping. I should probably publicly thank Mike here. I'm excited, my first vintage will be my birth year (though not my birth quarter so I can have an excuse to continue looking for a birth year Tech or S.Speed :D and I actually have a birth quarter Tech on my fleabay watch list if it is still available come Wednesday).

Top Bottom