What's new

For all the Polo Green Lovers or Curious About It… You Need This in Your Collection

63A088ED-0D63-457F-9449-E75E6CE0665D.jpeg

Polo Cologne Intense

This one is definitely flying under the radar. As a Polo Green lover, I had sampled it earlier and did not like it, until I saw it a rack store and bought a bottle on a whim. Highly recommend this now and here is why:

Is this an intensified version similar to the 80’s Polo?

No, you will be disappointed if you try this with that mindset like I had earlier. It will not be replacing even the current version of Polo Green in my collection.

Is this a “cologne” style version of Polo Green?

Yes, this takes the aura of Polo Green, gets rid of the heaviness, adds some freshness and even some smokiness from the ambroxan (similar to the tobacco feel in the original) and modernizes it… making it the perfect Polo Green for the summer and spring! It still retains the greeness (not exactly the pine feel) of the original, making it unique from the other designer fragrances in the market right now.

Now, you are able to wear a version of Polo Green year round any time any place… a feat I did not think was possible! I’m very impressed as I did not think this would be that good, but this somehow works magically, absolutely unreal.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
View attachment 1470215

Polo Cologne Intense

This one is definitely flying under the radar. As a Polo Green lover, I had sampled it earlier and did not like it, until I saw it a rack store and bought a bottle on a whim. Highly recommend this now and here is why:

Is this an intensified version similar to the 80’s Polo?

No, you will be disappointed if you try this with that mindset like I had earlier. It will not be replacing even the current version of Polo Green in my collection.

Is this a “cologne” style version of Polo Green?

Yes, this takes the aura of Polo Green, gets rid of the heaviness, adds some freshness and even some smokiness from the ambroxan (similar to the tobacco feel in the original) and modernizes it… making it the perfect Polo Green for the summer and spring! It still retains the greeness (not exactly the pine feel) of the original, making it unique from the other designer fragrances in the market right now.

Now, you are able to wear a version of Polo Green year round any time any place… a feat I did not think was possible! I’m very impressed as I did not think this would be that good, but this somehow works magically, absolutely unreal.
I have seen this at T J Maxx for a while now, and inexpensive. If I can slip away from my lovely yet intimidating bride I will get some!

I have seen this at T J Maxx for a while now, and inexpensive. If I can slip away from my lovely yet intimidating bride I will get some!
Definitely worth a shot especially if it’s at a rack store, where I got my bottle. Knowing what I now know, I would have gladly paid full retail, but I would say most people would balk at that thought understandably.

It is overwhelmingly gf approved on my end as well haha!

It is a modern style fragrance, but still retains a maturity about it. Doesn’t veer into the bubblegum, sweet side of things at all, which bubblegum is all too common in fragrances these days.

Top Bottom