What's new

Footwear of the Day

IMG_0038.JPG
AE Sea Island in light suede - so soft breakin took all of 10 minutes!

I'm trying these out for walking around during summer vacations. Allbirds, and I have to say they are mighty comfortable.

Attachments

• IMG_4168.JPG
    IMG_4168.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 34
Hotter Lance Shoes:
upload_2017-7-29_15-27-20.png

Please excuse my "first ever" shoes pic, it doesn't do them justice. :blush:

Being from the UK, my mother started me in Clarks shoes, and I continued the tradition. They were great, but 20 years back they outsourced and their products continue to get worse and worse. I've been checking for a decent shoe maker for years. Hotter (who actually make their shoes in England [like Clarks used to do]) were at the top of my list. Just recently I visited a friend who had also been a Clarks man but was disgusted by their current products — he had two new pairs of Hotters and couldn't praise them enough. That did it, and I'm so pleased with my new purchase(s). :001_smile

Like the "old" Clarks they fitted perfectly and were comfortable straight out of the box.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Just got done with a quick polish of my Red Wings. I can't believe the 3rd of August was their 4th anniversary. They need a resole (good excuse to buy them in black for rotation purposes), but otherwise are doing great. Sorry for the bad picture, they look much better in real life.
IMG_4185.JPG

Just a heads up, that I will be moving this thread to the Haberdashery Resources sticky in the next few days, in an effort to tighten up on the over populated sticky section. The thread will be posted up at the top of the post, for those out there who check it regularly.

Cheers

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Today is Darn Tough sock day. I own one pair, but I received a $75 Amazon card due to some hard working getting a sim back up. The client (a pretty big wig) was extremely happy with the performance of everybody involved, so the company rewarded us. It is time to buy a 5 pack.

Today is Darn Tough sock day. I own one pair, but I received a $75 Amazon card due to some hard working getting a sim back up. The client (a pretty big wig) was extremely happy with the performance of everybody involved, so the company rewarded us. It is time to buy a 5 pack.

You already know you will be very pleased with the purchase! Lucky you!

dave

Top Bottom