What's new

Footwear of the Day

proxy.php

Haven't posted in quite some time. Here is my contribution today.

Ted Baker suit
Uniqlo OCBD
J Press Grenadine tie
AE chili shoes
Unseen JCrew socks & belt
Ben Minkoff briefcase

Happy Tuesday Guys!

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Alden Shell Cordovan LWB - Color 8

The treatment:

Saphir Renovateur
Alden Color 8 Paste Wax
horse hair brush
chamois
lots of elbow grease

The result:
fall in love all over again :yesnod:

Attachments

• $IMG_1989.jpg
    $IMG_1989.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 150
Just took delivery of a pair of Red Wing Beckmans in Featherstone cigar leather. Starting the breakin indoors today but there will be plenty of opportunities for real wear as the winter get started. So far very comfortable and the color is worthy of a good shell cordovan (maybe a cigar shell even!).

$IMG_1083.jpg

A brand new pair of "Canadian Boots" (Botas Canadienses) - Only €26,99 from my local Aldi and worth every cent !!
Very comfortable and warm, waterproof, slip-free grip on the soles, sturdy with plenty of support and most importantly fairly fast and painless to put them on and take them off
Removable inner boots (I took off the elastic) and put a silicon rubber insert under the right inner boot - I'm waiting for a hip replacement and my right leg is 2" shorter than my left and now I've got my new boots, walking is much easier and a lot less painful
I think I'll be getting a lot of mileage out of these boots before I learn to walk without crutches again !!

$20170109_102010.jpg$20170109_102025.jpg$20170109_102058.jpg
$20170109_102517.jpg$20170109_102455.jpg

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
A brand new pair of "Canadian Boots" (Botas Canadienses) - Only €26,99 from my local Aldi and worth every cent !!
Very comfortable and warm, waterproof, slip-free grip on the soles, sturdy with plenty of support and most importantly fairly fast and painless to put them on and take them off
Removable inner boots (I took off the elastic) and put a silicon rubber insert under the right inner boot - I'm waiting for a hip replacement and my right leg is 2" shorter than my left and now I've got my new boots, walking is much easier and a lot less painful
I think I'll be getting a lot of mileage out of these boots before I learn to walk without crutches again !!

View attachment 715337View attachment 715338View attachment 715339
View attachment 715341View attachment 715340

Just add snow......

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
About a month ago, I stumbled upon some merino wool blend socks st Sam's Club, and figured I would give them a shot. On my days off, and when I work out, I wear Hanes ankle socks. It seems that every time I was them, I have to turn them out and remove cotton pills- annoying. So far I have not had the problem with these. I notice my feet sweat very little, if at all, when wearing the wool. Twice I have worn them two workouts in a row (don't tell my wife) with no stink at all. They even feel more cushiony. If I am getting this performance out of a low end wool sock, I can't wait to try good ones. I will be replacing all my socks (I wear cotton crew socks with boots) with wool

image.jpeg

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Theres a dusting of snow on the Orongorongos (mountain ranges) here in Wellington. So after walking the dogs at the beach, it's slipper Saturday for me.

20170520_141019.jpg

1495245646168_jpg.png

Top Bottom