What's new

Footwear of the Day

$Carmina-865-Vegano-Marron-01_1024x1024.jpg

Carmina Jodhpur​

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Back in the saddle today...

Do you typically wear jeans? Maybe I'm going crazy but I think I've seen your Shoes OTD pictures and you are in jeans quite often.
Only reason I ask if because your shoes and your jeans go together perfectly. I like that style and am trying to emulate it.
I'm slowly getting away from the sneakers and jeans look.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Do you typically wear jeans? Maybe I'm going crazy but I think I've seen your Shoes OTD pictures and you are in jeans quite often.
Only reason I ask if because your shoes and your jeans go together perfectly. I like that style and am trying to emulate it.
I'm slowly getting away from the sneakers and jeans look.

After reading up on selvedge jeans, I decided to purchase several pair. Apparently, the only way to achieve denim bliss (fit that conforms to your body and great fades) is to wear them all the time and seldom wash them. I soak them in the bathtub with warm water and Woolite Dark 3 to 5 times a year and let them drip dry.

So, to your question, I wear these jeans whenever I can as it is a work in progress. Think of it as 3017-ing a pair of jeans. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
After reading up on selvedge jeans, I decided to purchase several pair. Apparently, the only way to achieve denim bliss (fit that conforms to your body and great fades) is to wear them all the time and seldom wash them. I soak them in the bathtub with warm water and Woolite Dark 3 to 5 times a year and let them drip dry.

So, to your question, I wear these jeans whenever I can as it is a work in progress. Think of it as 3017-ing a pair of jeans. :biggrin:
Makes total sense. Heck I wash my Wranglers about once a week, and rotate between 3 pair.
Thanks for the reply!

Top Bottom