What's new

Footwear of the Day

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Clocked up a mile or so in the Hotter Harbours today. Leather laces suck! I had to retie them several times each, before they stayed properly fastened. Blue laces - proper laces - are on the shopping list.

IMG_20210828_150136.jpg

Luthers are great. I see that you wear them often. Last spring they crowded out most of my other shoes for several weeks.

My replacement 9.5 G Crown Harlestones arrived earlier. <3 days from Birmingham UK to here! They fit very nicely. I was going to wear my Luthers tonight but might wear the Harlestones instead.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Luthers are great. I see that you wear them often. Last spring they crowded out most of my other shoes for several weeks.
They just look and feel great. I struggle to wear other shoes (… not really though 😉). But I do enjoy wearing them and they are somewhat unique.

The Harlestones.

They look awesome. Fit must be perfect. Laces look snug. How’s the comfort?

Luthers today - a bit out of focus but they look the same as always. I wore the Harlestones yesterday evening to an indoor event. So far very comfortable. I plan to wear them outside tomorrow and will post some comments in the Crown Northampton thread so as not to hijack this on too much. I think that the Luthers will have some competition! As for my nice suede brogues, I'll have make an effort to dust the off.

IMG_4623.JPG

Crown Northampton Harlestone in tan buffalo today. About 5 mi. on them so far. They are very comfortable. I posted a more detailed review in the Crown thread under haberdashery.

IMG_4635.JPG

Top Bottom