What's new
  • The Annual Sue Moore Auction is now running from 19 - 21 October. Every year proceeds from this auction and all monies raised go directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Please take a look at the items that are available this year, as there is sure to be something of interest to everyone!

Footwear of the Day

I've been looking at Alden All Weather Walkers for a very long time now and I finally purchased a pair. The wife is not at all happy with the price, but I love the shoes. I have a terrible time finding shoes that fit and these are great.
:crying: C'mon Keith. You know the rules. Pics or it didn't happen.

Changed the laces on the Cityflex to the round laces with straight bar-style lacing. View attachment 1326670
Many thanks for this post ▲ Mr Shoe (aka johnniegold, aka Bob). That was the first time I'd seen Straight Bar Lacing (so neat and tidy). I tried it out straight away and was impressed (still am).

Just like you, I have three pairs of shoes. :lol1: A brown pair that I'm wearing now (mainly for summer), a very old tan pair that I use for working outside, on my car, etc, and a black pair (mainly for winter).

I received some shorter laces for the black pair today:
Black-Shoes_2021-09-30.jpg
and can see that I need waxed ones. No problem, I'll do that before Monday. All three pairs are now Straight Bar Laced.

Thank you for your excellent contributions to shoedom. :cornut:

Vintage Church’s carpet slippers this evening. A mild fall evening, perfect for a nip of cognac by the fake logs. It’s times like this that I seriously consider taking up pipe smoking. Probably best not to add yet another habit to the list!

C16A56F5-BCE0-4623-8991-2115046F8BCE.jpeg

Vintage Church’s carpet slippers this evening. A mild fall evening, perfect for a nip of cognac by the fake logs. It’s times like this that I seriously consider taking up pipe smoking. Probably best not to add yet another habit to the list!

Is that Barbi Benton I hear in the background smacking that Lewis bag while making a couple of White Russians?

The Church’s… awesome. 👍

Top Bottom