What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Footwear of the Day

You mean... none of your shoes are comfortable? :eek6:
Haha. I have plenty of comfortable shoes but few of them are sneakers. I probably have two pairs (if you don’t include running shoes) and a pair of AllBirds I use (or used to use) for long haul flights.

Reactions: Cal
That might be my fave set up.
Totally agree, thanks. When I got the shoes, I conducted a poll among friends on what laces to wear first lol My cousin and I said orange, right off the bat. This is the first time wearing the orange, but they pop beautifully. I don't own a single piece of orange clothing, and I'm sick of being asked if I'm a whomever fan, but I like the contrast

What kind of laces are those? Original or new? I would like to replace mine.
These were sold under Churchill’s label. It was Church’s “casual“ brand for a short time in the 1990s. It lasted a few years and disappeared. The laces are original. The sole and uppers are in good shape. I had a cobbler replace the worn heels a few years ago and the red matches well. Otherwise they are holding up pretty well. Probably an excessively large rotation helps! I’ll try to get a few miles on them this year.

johnniegold

Moderator Emeritus
@blantyre

This was my “shoe of the day” in June of 2020. That was possibly the last time I wore them. (No wonder my shoes last 20 years.) :lol:

The AE Orlean nubucks (which I think are discontinued) definitely don’t see a lot of action. I need to get them into the rotation more often. It a nice-looking comfortable shoe.

614DCD23-70D5-4BE7-B0F5-39FDBA3578D5.jpeg

Top Bottom