What's new

Football!

I just turned on the tube and the first game of the season is on.... Woooo hoooooo!!

Oakland Raiders and Philly Eagles in the Pro Football Hall of Fame game in Canton... I'm getting my fix tonight!!! Seems like forever!

Sue,

I am very happily married to a smart, beautiful woman.

But. . . . . .you make cool shaving stuff, brewed your own beer, and now you say that you love football?

Where were you all my life?!?:tongue:

mrob said:
Sue,

But. . . . . .you make cool shaving stuff, brewed your own beer, and now you say that you love football?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mrob said:
Sue,

NO KIDDING!!

I fell in love with football back when there were names like Fran Tarkenton, John Matuzak and Lyle Alzato.... and became a die hard fan when Chicago hit it big in '86.

These days I think I watch mostly for the tight pants, shoulder pads, those moments when you just have to stand up and scream and wave your arms all over the place while bouncing up and down...... and John Madden....of course. It's such a great sport. I am not a baseball person, but I think Manny Rodriguez is a major babe....! :tongue_sm

Troy Aikman was inducted into the Hall of Fame this weekend. I got a little choked up.

COWBOYS RULE ALL!

:001_smile

mrob said:
Sue,

Like I stated when Mama Sue first joined the collective- its only a matter of time b4 she has suitors(besides those looking for soaps) knocking @ her door.:wink:

Marty

Man, it's another month till first game for me.... But there is a lot of suspense, in waiting to see who the new starting QB for V. Tech will be, out of three promising candidates (Marcus Vick is such an IDIOT).

moses said:
Man, it's another month till first game for me.... But there is a lot of suspense, in waiting to see who the new starting QB for V. Tech will be, out of three promising candidates (Marcus Vick is such an IDIOT).

Isn't that Ron Mexico's brother? :lol:
He could end up here in Miami he and Ricky Williams ought to get along just swimmingly.

I'm in a good news/bad news marriage. The good news is that my wife is a HUGE football fan. The bad news: she likes the Vikings and I love the Pack. It gets pretty interesting around our house come playoff time. (well, it was when both teams had winning records!)

Top Bottom