What's new

Football Kick-off Giveaway: Win Shave Soap, Blades and More (40 Value)

Hey Gents,

We are kicking off this year’s football season with a bang and will be giving away $40 of shaving supplies to one lucky winner. The winner will receive two 5 Packs of Voskhod Teflon Coated DE Razor Blades, one Colonel Conk Lime Glycerin Shave Soap and one recently launched Grooming Lounge Mug Scrubber.

All you have to do is post who you want to win the Super Bowl this year.

Winner Announced on 9/20 & Receives:

Two 5 packs of Voskhod Teflon Coated Double-Edge Razor Blades ($7)
One Grooming Lounge Mug Scrubber ($24)
Colonel Conk Lime Glycerin Shave Soap ($9.50)

Normally I would go with Green Bay but I moved to Michigan 14 years ago when I met my wife so I am hoping the Detroit Lions will take it. It won't happen but the Packers have given me two championships in my lifetime and I would love for her to be able to experience that.

Minnesota Vikings. They've never won the Super Bowl. And they've been around since before God invented the Super Bowl.

Hey Gents,

Thanks to everyone who participated in our Kickoff Giveaway! As promised, we have randomly picked out our lucky winner for the competition and it is [MENTION=86594]Rory1262[/MENTION] ! Shoot us a PM with your shipping information and we'll get your prize on the way!

We hope you all enjoyed the start of the season and this quick giveaway. Stay tuned for more soon.

Want to win? The New York Giants, of course.
Glad the question wasn't who will win.

Top Bottom