What's new

Foot Cream

I've tried, with some success, a number of creams specially formulated for feet. Do any of you have a favorite you'd recommend?

Has anyone tried O'Keefe's Healthy Feet? I have used their hand cream, "Working Hands" and really like it.

I've tried, with some success, a number of creams specially formulated for feet. Do any of you have a favorite you'd recommend?
Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Foot Cream. Makes the other creams go crying home to mama. :)

Last edited:
Has anyone tried O'Keefe's Healthy Feet? I have used their hand cream, "Working Hands" and really like it.

Yes, I have used O'Keefe's cream.

AZ summers are hot and very dry. If you wear sandals as I do the result is dry feet with cracked heels. I tried O'Keefe and it worked fine for me. I also tried a product from Gold Bond which worked even better.

Now I apply CeraVe lotion on my feet at night before retiring and whenever I wear socks. I find that once my feet are in decent shape this regimen acts to prevent dried, chapped feet.

Yes, I have used O'Keefe's cream.

AZ summers are hot and very dry. If you wear sandals as I do the result is dry feet with cracked heels. I tried O'Keefe and it worked fine for me. I also tried a product from Gold Bond which worked even better.

Now I apply CeraVe lotion on my feet at night before retiring and whenever I wear socks. I find that once my feet are in decent shape this regimen acts to prevent dried, chapped feet.

Thanks for this good advice from your experience, Jim. I grew up in Arizona (Tucson) and know what you mean about the hot, dessicating summers. I will give the CeraVe a shot now that my feet are in good shape from using the O'Keefe's cream. I haven't tried Gold Bond.

Okeefes is ok but not as good as some other brands such as CCS, or Flexitol. Hope that you can buy these where you are, if not you are looking for a cream with 25% Urea and intended for heels as opposed to feet.

One product to avoid is E45 cream.

Best of all is regular maintenance, if you cannot find chiropdists sand bar, a stiff metal or wood flat stick with abrasive material try improvising using sandpaper, the foam backed sandpaper works well or even a decorators block, a foam block measuring 4" x 3" x 1" and covered with sandpaper, use before you shower, and afterwards if your heels are in a poor state.

Attachments

• ccs-heel-balm.jpg
    ccs-heel-balm.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 3
  • flexitol-heel-balm-500g-5a1d34baadb0f.jpg
    flexitol-heel-balm-500g-5a1d34baadb0f.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 2
I use Flexitol, that stuff is great. Normally I'd need a pedicure every 6 weeks cause of the build up and cracking on my heals. After my last pedicure 2 months ago I started using it and my feet are still really soft with 0 cracking.

Top Bottom