What's new

Fogless mirror that actual works ...

Hello. I am new to this forum, so please forgive me if this has already been asked.

Can anyone direct me to a fogless mirror that actual works for more than, say, a few weeks at best?

I prefer shaving in the shower, but have yet to find a decent fogless mirror. I don't mind paying more if the thing actual works better than the type you can pick up at the corner pharmacy.

Thank you for your assistance.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
LOL, I know this is an ancient thread, but I found a fogless mirror at the local Dollar Tree Store not so long ago. It's small, about 4" in diameter, round, with a suction cup on the back. It's slightly convex. I am amazed at the quality. It does however need to be wiped with a wet finger on occasion to remove some "fog" but not often. I used to hold a mirror until I bought this for $1.25, so standing in the same spot was a little bit of a learning curve. I have found that putting it on the back of the shower, furthest from the shower head works best. Hope this helps, 17 years after the question!

Eben Stone

Staff member
As an alternative, you can make any small mirror completely fogless for the duration of your shower with one spray of this stuff. Spray it on and leave it alone (dont wipe it off). It takes about 1 minute for it to become completely clear then you won't have any fog at all. One bottle should last you at least a year.
Clean-Shower-Daily-Shower-Cleaner-32-fl-oz-Bleach-and-Ammonia-Free_8671125d-8419-412d-a209-446...png

Top Bottom