What's new

Flowers In The Dark Review

You will not be disappointed. The scent is outstanding and the performance is great. I just hope they make it a permanent fixture in the line. Enjoy.

Glad the beard oil is great. Is it longer lasting and stronger smelling than the EDT?

And I can't imagine FITD not being permanently in line. Way to popular.

Glad the beard oil is great. Is it longer lasting and stronger smelling than the EDT?

And I can't imagine FITD not being permanently in line. Way to popular.

It's not stronger or longer lasting than the EdT but I was getting whiffs of it about 4 hours later. Which is pretty good. Where with the EdT I was still getting notes about 6 hours later. I would say it's stronger than the soap though.

In my last email exchange with Dr. Jon's he said that it was not a permanent fixture so I stocked up a bit. Maybe that will change. I sure hope so.

I just sent an email myself. It would be terrible for this soap to go away.

I really don't want to ration such a wonderful soap.

Edit: Is the soap not a permanent fixture or just the other FITD products?

Just got this email from Dr. Jon,

"Xxxx

I am sending an email out today as a reminder that FITD is indeed going away until next summer, if you want any you need to get it before the 1st. Next month we will begin taking pre-orders for our newest fragrance, Blood Oath , which is a more spicy fall type fragrance.

Jon"

Just got this email from Dr. Jon,

"Xxxx

I am sending an email out today as a reminder that FITD is indeed going away until next summer, if you want any you need to get it before the 1st. Next month we will begin taking pre-orders for our newest fragrance, Blood Oath , which is a more spicy fall type fragrance.

Jon"
Oh no! I'm guessing that means September 1st? Seems odd as nearly all fans I see of this brand talk up FITD.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yes I'm assuming September 1st.

It is returning next summer so it's not gone forever at least.

Guess I'll have to vac-pac my current tin.

Just a quick heads up - received two pucks and an AS today exactly as ordered. It appears Dr Jon's is no longer adding free old stock to their orders.

Very kind of them to add old stock while they were. I do feel bad for violating my loyalty to Maggards in order to try for a free puck.

The products smell GREAT and I can't wait to give them a try.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I've never tried Flowers In the Dark, but I have tried Hydra, Classic, and Savannah Sunrise and I just love Dr. Jon's soaps. Hydra is my favorite, followed by Savannah Sunrise. The Classic is also nice; a slight twist on a "barbershop" scent.

Top Bottom