What's new

Floris Vetiver

I just want to vent a little. I had purchased a reasonable priced Floris Vetiver from Ebay and I was eagerly awaiting its arrival but I was just given the tracking no and to my shock Royal Mail had ceased the goods and destroyed it "accordingly", dangerous goods they say... First time for me that this have happened and of course its a vintage cologne they had to destroy, bastards. The seller was nice though and was willing to refund me. So if anyone have a spare bottle of Floris Vetiver you know where to find me!
proxy.php

I just want to vent a little. I had purchased a reasonable priced Floris Vetiver from Ebay and I was eagerly awaiting its arrival but I was just given the tracking no and to my shock Royal Mail had ceased the goods and destroyed it "accordingly", dangerous goods they say... First time for me that this have happened and of course its a vintage cologne they had to destroy, bastards. The seller was nice though and was willing to refund me. So if anyone have a spare bottle of Floris Vetiver you know where to find me!
proxy.php

That's horrible. They show up on occasion on eBay but you'll pay several hundred bills..

Top Bottom