What's new

Floris Sale On-Line till August 26th!

Hello Floris Fans,

Floris is having another 50% sale on now till August 26th. On-line only.

Some highlights: Santal, JF, Special 127 and Cefiro 100ml EDTs for $35 (regular $70).

Check out the specials at Floris.

Click on New York.

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX

You know you can't resist, John :)! As they say "Resistance is futile!"

Now if Floris would add 89 to the sale list they would probably sellout their entire lot the first day. Waiting for 89 to go on sale. Maybe the holidays?

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX

Any Americans willing to buy some stuff for a Canadian - they don't ship EDT to Canada and shipping to Canada is an extra $25, not to mention the duties thier shipping methods would undoubtedly incur.

These prices are just too good to pass up!

Both these links take you to the home page which says "Purchase any two Cefiro Products and receive the Cefiro Mini Travel set free." Is that the sale? It sounded from the first post that the sale is 50% off.

Be very careful when ordering from Floris. They sometimes gouge customers on the shipping. Make sure you know the shipping rate BEFORE you purchse.

Hello All,

I changed the link in my post. Click on it and then click on New York and you will get to the 50% off sale. Floris' URLs change in a strange way even if you bookmark them. Sometimes they don't take you back to where you bookmarked. Odd.

Cheers,
Richard
Floris Santal "Love at First Scent"

Coche_y_bondhu said:
Hello All,

I changed the link in my post. Click on it and then click on New York and you will get to the 50% off sale. Floris' URLs change in a strange way even if you bookmark them. Sometimes they don't take you back to where you bookmarked. Odd.

Cheers,
Richard
Floris Santal "Love at First Scent"

Thanks Richard.....thought I was going crazy!!!!:confused:

The Brown truck rolled up- I got mine pretty fast all things considered
Santal EDT
Santal Shave cream
Dantal A/s Balm

Layer away !:thumbup:

Damn Floris. In a haze while ordering a sale item I clicked on the Sandalwood cologne. Hey, they were shipping things to me anyway, right? Look for decants as usual.

Top Bottom