What's new

Florida Water available here at Family Dollar

Just saw it at CVS yesterday.

I've never seen Florida Water in CVS out here. I used to be in there a couple times a month to pick up prescriptions before I changed over to mail in. But I was there just before Christmas and they didn't have it. Pinaud Clubman is in stock though as well as Aqua Velva Ice Blue, Musk, Brut, Skin Bracer, and a couple others.

I've never seen Florida Water in CVS out here. I used to be in there a couple times a month to pick up prescriptions before I changed over to mail in. But I was there just before Christmas and they didn't have it. Pinaud Clubman is in stock though as well as Aqua Velva Ice Blue, Musk, Brut, Skin Bracer, and a couple others.
Maybe due to the high Hispanic population?

I thought it smelled similar to Coca Cola. Wasn't crazy about it, but as said, it does make a nice air freshener. I left an open bottle on the medicine and it worked for months.

Florida Water is stocked in the ethnic section at Walmart, for $3.27. Our local store usually has eight to ten bottles on the shelf. They must sell a good amount of it to carry that quantity. To me, the stuff is more a cologne than aftershave. Whatever the scent is, it sure smells good. A "must have" in your grooming supplies lineup.

Top Bottom