What's new

FS Floid Blue

Gentlemen,

For sale is a bottle of Floid Blue that has been used twice. Still about 95% full and the bottle is in perfect condition for those that care.

$100 shipped CONUS, PayPal only please

thanks for looking!

I may be interested in a partial trade for an old bottle with older sticker of Fine American Blend.

Attachments

• C4548AC6-E518-48BA-8795-6B1B99B7D42A.jpeg
    C4548AC6-E518-48BA-8795-6B1B99B7D42A.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 63
Why did they stop making this product? Everywhere I see people loved it?
Does anyone have a answer? Do they ever plan on remaking it? I know there are a few clones.
Good luck on your sale. Someone will cherish this purchase.

Same story as with so many other products: big company bought small company and oversimplified incentives leave product lines like these (small, low growth, no obvious opportunity to make big market waves) out of the scope. Other examples are Valobra, Polsiver SI, and so many others.

Same story as with so many other products: big company bought small company and oversimplified incentives leave product lines like these (small, low growth, no obvious opportunity to make big market waves) out of the scope. Other examples are Valobra, Polsiver SI, and so many others.
Is that actually the case with Floïd though? They still produce their other aftershaves, and in the large bottles. Blue always seemed more popular on the forums, but maybe didn’t sell as much outside the US which is where I presume most of their overall sales come from. I always wondered if anyone ever tracked down info from someone at Floïd to see what the reasoning was for dropping just this one scent from the line.

Is that actually the case with Floïd though? They still produce their other aftershaves, and in the large bottles. Blue always seemed more popular on the forums, but maybe didn’t sell as much outside the US which is where I presume most of their overall sales come from. I always wondered if anyone ever tracked down info from someone at Floïd to see what the reasoning was for dropping just this one scent from the line.
Floïd from Spain was bought by Revlon and it was them who made the decision. I would be *very* surprised if anyone (low rank employees included) gets an honest answer from ANY of those type-corporations as to why/how a decision such as to stop making a product is made. IME and IMHO.
Floïd was then sold recently to an Italian company, maybe that will change courses ...

Last year they also reformulated the orange Italian version and made it a nearly identical copy of the Mentolado Suave version. It’s still good, but another odd decision

Top Bottom