What's new

Floid Blue

I managed to track down a bottle of this stuff a few weeks ago and it is without doubt the finest after shave splash I have ever used. Great scent, feels good going on and fades quickly enough so as not to interfere with my cologne.

I only wish it were easier to find.

I managed to track down a bottle of this stuff a few weeks ago and it is without doubt the finest after shave splash I have ever used. Great scent, feels good going on and fades quickly enough so as not to interfere with my cologne.

I only wish it were easier to find.

Yep, it almost impossible to get here in australia. This is one A/S I'd like to try.

Some fellows in a Spanish shaving forum have been able to track down a few bottles, usually in small shops, guess this was a small batch, never seen it myself, although yesterday I found some Floid shaving cream.....

I only saw the Spanish Floid Blue for the first time in a thread here quite recently. I have the big bottle of Italian Floid Blue.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I have the big bottle of Blue Floid as well and it is certainly one of my favorite aftershaves. On the other hand, I hate to use because I don't know if I would be able to get it again. :rolleyes:

I just got a bunch of AS samples from Superlather. Floid, pitralon, alt innsbruck, hattric, etc. Nice alternative to buying a full bottle

Hello Chris,

Bought it by the Dutch Barbershop.

In Breukelen The Netherlands

I think I asked you about this before...I looked into it but its too much to ship it to the States :mad:

Thanks anyway tho...need to find someone who can get this stuff in the States commercially and ship it out...he/she'd make some cash for sure!

Top Bottom