What's new

Floid Blue & Sandolor Discontinued :(

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
We think there may be something in the pipeline. As I said before I don't see it being discontinued without some sort of alternative or addition to the range. This is not like the disappearance of P1.60 because that product had strong (and i think better) rivals with Cella and Vitos. Floid aftershave is in a league of its own and from my experience of being a vendor of Floid products demand was always growing.

You won't get a straight answer from the manufacturer but I would watch this space to see what the future holds for Floid. Being a fan of great Italian shaving products I truly hope and think we will see the return of Floid blue in another form.

Keen observations, Chris. And I agree with you, my friend. It's hard (and in my opinion almost impossible) to believe that Floid, a brand that is on the market since 1932 and that represents a "classic" in the Italian barbershop tradition, will discontinue the Blue aftershave without a serious alternative. Let's see.

P.S. I'm also a huge fan of Italian shaving products...

Keen observations, Chris. And I agree with you, my friend. It's hard (and in my opinion almost impossible) to believe that Floid, a brand that is on the market since 1932 and that represents a "classic" in the Italian barbershop tradition, will discontinue the Blue aftershave without a serious alternative. Let's see.

P.S. I'm also a huge fan of Italian shaving products...

Really?:lol::lol:

Can someone please share what the scent is like or similar to? Need to know if i need to order some before it's all gone or not.

Can someone please share what the scent is like or similar to? Need to know if i need to order some before it's all gone or not.

Clearly you're not familiar with B&B. This is panic time, so we don't ask questions, we hoard. :ohmy: You want to join us losers who have never tried tallow Penhaligons and Old Spice soap? It doesn't matter what it smells like, it's about to be Holy Grail material.

Yep my guilt is eased now too. It was on my short list of things I really wanted to try and like was said before I feel like I've missed enough things and didn't want to miss this one too.

Damn it all man! It's been on my list and was actually in my basket at checkout time at one point but I decided to wait on it. Now I can't find a place who has it much less a place that would actually ship it an FPO/APO.

Such is life.... :glare:

I too was curious so I ordered 2 samples from our "Sample Vendor", whose name I forgot. Take a look at the vendor forum and get some.

I've never tried Floid Blue. I'm really, really debating if I should cough up the 45 bucks for something i've never tried LOL

Skin Bracer is my daily stuff. nice and clean, with menthol. How does FB compare?

Anything in the VITOS line similar?

I've never tried Floid Blue. I'm really, really debating if I should cough up the 45 bucks for something i've never tried LOL

Skin Bracer is my daily stuff. nice and clean, with menthol. How does FB compare?

Anything in the VITOS line similar?

Well if you don't like at least you know you can get most of your money back when you sell it.

The Vito's amber splash looks interesting.

I recieved my bottle finally today. Had to try it immediately, of course. Well, to me nothing special. Nice, but I prefer Vitos menthol.

Last edited:
Im glad I got some samples from Gary before jumping on this. It actually smells the best out of the all the various Floids I tried, but that still isn't saying much. Smells kind of like Irish Spring to me, so it doesn't really stand out among other products I could spend the same $40+ on. It's definitely an older scent than I prefer but I can see why people like it.

Floid products have been on my short list. I'm late to this thread and really, really panicked. So I ordered that biga** 400ml bottle straight away.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I have had my bottle at almost 90% for a few years now. I dont really care for the stuff. Now If I heard the Amber was being discontinued, I would seriously consider buying 4-6 bottles...now that is some great stuff.

To each his own...

I have had my bottle at almost 90% for a few years now. I dont really care for the stuff. Now If I heard the Amber was being discontinued, I would seriously consider buying 4-6 bottles...now that is some great stuff.

To each his own...

I enjoy the amber a lot more.

Top Bottom