What's new

Floid Blue & Sandolor Discontinued :(

Marco, We were told Sandolor and Floid Blue is discontinued. This is coming from suppliers in Italy so they should have good information. I am reporting what I have been told in good faith.

We have less certain news which is that there may be a new incarnation of Floid to replace Floid Blue.

I don't think anyone should panic as it could all work out in the end. This news is very very new and we will get clarification of what is going on next week.

Personally I don't understand why they would discontinue such a great product without some sort of replacement or future plans to expand the range. We may see Floid blue with a new name or packaging for instance.

This news could be the beginning of something rather than the end.

I am about out of the Sandalor so I ordered 2 new bottles. I can't imaging being out of it and I sure hope they don't abandon me.:thumbdown

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
My first reaction when hearing that Floid Blue will be discontinued...

full

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Next, I thought about the money issue...

full

"How much is this gonna cost me?"

Then, I realized that I may never see Floid Blue again... :eek:

It was only then that I knew what I had to do.....

full

1 Bottle of Floid Blue, please

In the not-to-distant-future, I expect to see this arriving at my house....

[
full

FLOID BLUE

I'm not taking any chances. :yesnod:

Last edited by a moderator:
My first reaction when hearing that Floid Blue will be discontinued...

full

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Next, I thought about the money issue...

full

"How much is this gonna cost me?"

Then, I realized that I may never see Floid Blue again... :eek:

It was only then that I knew what I had to do.....

full

1 Bottle of Floid Blue, please

In the not-to-distant-future, I expect to see this arriving at my house....

[
full

FLOID BLUE

I'm not taking any chances. :yesnod:

Awesome Post:thumbup::thumbup1::thumbup::001_cool::biggrin1::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I am glad I had the opportunity to try it when I did and who knows,
maybe the new formulation might be better yet. :thumbup1:

I'm not taking any chances and am in the same camp as johnniegold, ordered my bottle this morning since in case this does get re-formulated for the worse I am covered...

yes...here it is...if they were making a profit on sales of blue floid,this would have never happened...no corporation ever gives up a money maker..sure hope the sales of floid gold hold up...

We think there may be something in the pipeline. As I said before I don't see it being discontinued without some sort of alternative or addition to the range. This is not like the disappearance of P1.60 because that product had strong (and i think better) rivals with Cella and Vitos. Floid aftershave is in a league of its own and from my experience of being a vendor of Floid products demand was always growing.

You won't get a straight answer from the manufacturer but I would watch this space to see what the future holds for Floid. Being a fan of great Italian shaving products I truly hope and think we will see the return of Floid blue in another form.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Any chance I had at buyer's guilt for my recent impulse purchase of Floid Blue is now gone.

I am glad that I ordered it. This confirms that I just can't use it when it arrives. :001_rolle

I've used mine daily since I got it last week. I figure by the time I go through all 400 ml there's going to be something else for me to try (like Floid Amber), another product or a successor. If it's the latter, hopefully they've conjured up something truly remarkable.

Top Bottom