What's new

Floid Blue, It's all true!

​Finally ordered Floid Blue AS from Italian Barber before Joe's vacation. It arrived Thursday and I tried it this morning. (Great service by Joe BTW). Product reviews and everything good I read about this product on B&B is true. The mentholated scent is wonderfully intoxicating, the feeling on the freshly shaved face is bracing. The scent stayed with me on this hot NY day for several hours. SWMBO and my daughter loved the smell of the Floid Blue at the breakfast table this morning. When I said, "Could you believe this has been discontinued?" They both said, "Then you better order some more before it's all gone". I thought I would never hear that about a shaving product. :biggrin1:

​ The mentholated scent is wonderfully intoxicating, the feeling on the freshly shaved face is bracing. The scent stayed with me on this hot NY day for several hours.

it's true...is fresh not too mentholated...and after this phase of freshness there is a sweet smell(always fresh)

Glad to hear it! I've got my order in at Italian Barber just waiting for the vacation to be over...unfortunately I placed it on the 8th and though that it would ship since the site said they would take order until the 10th, alas it did not ship so i gotta wait a month to try it but still glad I am getting some before its all gone!

I got the SWMBO seal of approval last night when I climbed into bed. I mentioned that it is being discontinued and she wants to personally purchase me some more. I just wish it was not limited to 1 bottle a customer. I am going to hoard the next bottle and try to find a nearly suitable alternative (I have Vitos Aftershaving and Proraso in my wish list from Joe).

Glad to hear it! I've got my order in at Italian Barber just waiting for the vacation to be over...unfortunately I placed it on the 8th and though that it would ship since the site said they would take order until the 10th, alas it did not ship so i gotta wait a month to try it but still glad I am getting some before its all gone!

All orders up until 7am on the 9th of July were shipped before we left... you may want to email me.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
If Floid Blue wasn't blue, I really don't think folks would compare it to any of the blue AV ***.

It's rummored to be very similar to AV ICE Sport. Is this an accurate statement?

It's not similar at all to AV Ice Sport to me. Ice Sport is a Cool Water clone.
Floid Blue and AV Ice are similar in some ways, but I much prefer the scent of Floid.

Glad you like your Blue,better order some more pronto! FWIW it was a Meh scent to me but SWMBO hated it so off it went.

It's rummored to be very similar to AV ICE Sport. Is this an accurate statement?

You see what I mean? I use Floid Blue, and I have owned AV Ice Sport, and they are not the same. AV Ice Sport is sweeter and much stronger. Floid Blue has a lighter, powdery scent. When thinking of Floid Blue, imagine a refined Italian gentleman--let's call him Marcello--leaving the Barber's after a fine shave. When thinking of AV Ice Sport, imagine your divorced uncle Larry heading out for his league night at the bowling alley. They may both smell good, but they are not the same.

You see what I mean? I use Floid Blue, and I have owned AV Ice Sport, and they are not the same. AV Ice Sport is sweeter and much stronger. Floid Blue has a lighter, powdery scent. When thinking of Floid Blue, imagine a refined Italian gentleman--let's call him Marcello--leaving the Barber's after a fine shave. When thinking of AV Ice Sport, imagine your divorced uncle Larry heading out for his league night at the bowling alley. They may both smell good, but they are not the same.

I like your analogy :lol:

Nice. :biggrin1:

When thinking of AV Ice Sport, imagine your divorced uncle Larry heading out for his league night at the bowling alley. They may both smell good, but they are not the same.

Yeah, what a loser! *hides AV ice behind bowling ball*

Ciao!

Top Bottom