What's new

Floid Blue and Dopplegangers

The Floid came in today... tough call. My wife hates them all equally. I like, and will use, all of them. The Epsilon is probably closest to the Floid in fragrance. I may favor the Furbo just a touch... due to the nice menthol content.
2019_Jun_10_7930_LR.jpg

Lustray Blue Spice is hard to describe, kind of fruity, spicy and powdery. No menthol, and leaves my skin wanting more moisture. Not a fave of mine at all. Master Blue is similar to Aqua Velva Ice Blue. Master has an outdoor air thing going on. Has some menthol and plenty of moisturizing properties. Good stuff if you ask me. So Master Blue is in the same family as the Floid/Epsilon/Furbo lotions, just scented a bit differently, but close enough. Worth a try for 8-10 bucks.

The Floid came in today... tough call. My wife hates them all equally. I like, and will use, all of them. The Epsilon is probably closest to the Floid in fragrance. I may favor the Furbo just a touch... due to the nice menthol content.View attachment 989386

“Wife hates them all equally”

You are tougher than I (need to keep peace in the house around here)! :ladysman::ladysman:

Never had the pleasure to try Floid or Furbo.
I LOVE Epsilon.
Myrsol Blue is pretty good but too flowery for me, and I really really like RR Blue Barbershop.

I have a bottle of B&M Reserve Cool aftershave, back from when it was still blue. Is it broadly in the Floid blue genre?
Yes. I have that version too and I also have FB. The original Cool is like a more heavily concentrated but spot on FB.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

@L.A. Jones Have you tried Barrister’s Reserve Cool, I’ve read that it’s an excellent copy of Floid Blue, but with better face care properties?
@l.a. Jones I'm pretty sure I have samples of the B&M Cool soap and AS for you around here somewhere. Will PM when I find them to send your way.

Love the Floid Blue and all the spinoffs / tributes I've tried so far.

@l.a. Jones I'm pretty sure I have samples of the B&M Cool soap and AS for you around here somewhere. Will PM when I find them to send your way.

Love the Floid Blue and all the spinoffs / tributes I've tried so far.

Thanks... I would love to test that out.

Top Bottom