What's new

Floid Blu Reformulation

Do you mean you heard they are bringing it back? There have been rumors but nothing for sure that I know of. Hopefully the release of the new vintage replica bodes well for this to happen to Blue in the near future, but I guess we'll see!
I'm sure Marco, who's probably in the best position to know, will keep us apprised of any news. ;)

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
Do you mean you heard they are bringing it back? There have been rumors but nothing for sure that I know of. Hopefully the release of the new vintage replica bodes well for this to happen to Blue in the near future, but I guess we'll see!
I'm sure Marco, who's probably in the best position to know, will keep us apprised of any news. ;)

I hope so! Lately i've been using Furbo vintage blu aftershave in place of Floid Blu. I like it. It has a lot of menthol, but I like it. Menthol dosen't bother me. Plus, I get compliments from men and women both saying I smell good. They usually cone right after I put it on. I would be very interested in seeing what the reformulation or the vintage replica is going to smell like.

RazoRock Blue, which is inspired by Floid Blue, is quite nice.

That said, would be great to see Floid bring back the Blue.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
I've a couple big bottles of the Floid Blue stashed under me sink, back when it was discontinued there was a big run on them, a certain Canadian vendor raised the price 100% just after .. but honestly my oft-broken nose never found the scent any better than say Aqua Velva. And this old skin didn't feel any differently

Top Bottom