What's new

Floid Black: It's pretty awesome!

Floid Black is very nice. It smells like most of the Creed Aventus knockoffs to my nose. I have a feeling that's what they were going for.

Floid Vigoroso is totally different. It's more of a classic barbershop powdery, amber scent with a hint of floral viburnum. It's a classic Spanish type scent. Not very different from Myrsol Don Miguel or normal Floid amber.

Received my order in the mail yesterday, direct from Spain. If you’ve smelled Paco Rabane’s black XS, this is very, VERY similar. I personally love the scent and the face feel was excellent. It does take a long while for the scent to dissipate but it’s not offensive.

I wouldn’t personally use this as a daily aftershave, but rather on a warm summer night on the patio with my lovely wife, or maybe a formal dinner with the family. Perfecto!

Where can I find the other floid colors all I see in the supermarkets and pharamacies are the floid vigaroso orange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife and I are 32, and she just doesn't care for the scent of most "legendary" aftershaves, such as Old Spice, Clubman, Speick, etc. She much prefers more "modern" fragrances...So if your looking for a non-old man aftershave, I would highly recommend you try it.

Hey! Who are you calling old man?
Speick ist schon. Voller Lebenskraft.

speick-man.png

Top Bottom