What's new

Floid Black being discontinued

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Such a pity that PAA is not readily available in Europe. And the shops that do carry their products, only offer a very limited range. I just tried one of their CK-6 soaps, amazing stuff. Would love to give this clone a try!

He's really making quite a range of scents and seems to like to do homage/clone scents. I'm a Bay Rum fan and his Atomic Age Bay Rum is absolutely dynamite.

I know Floïd Black might be reintroduced and that PAA will offer an inspired line of products.. but I just couldn't resist. I may have more bottles of the older formulation stocked as well, yes Floïd Black has been reformulated during the time it existed.

IMG_0859.jpg

Was wondering if more people here have tried PAA's Droid Black? The youtube reviews seem very positive but of course one might question the objectivity of those reviews, Kevy Shaves did indicate that the scent is not an exact clone.

I'll buy it as soon as EU retailers carry it but would be happy to see more reviews in the meantime. :cuppa:

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I bought the aftershave and like it. My wife liked this one also. She's just ok on Bay Rum, but I do have some Bay Rum that she likes. But this Droid Black she liked. Now the Droid guy on the label...could've been so much more 1950's Comic Book'ish. But the scent is good.

I picked up some Droid Black from PAA and one of my sons is using it - loves it.

Any news on whether Floid is bringing back the black or is PAA now the only source with their Black inspired Droid.

Top Bottom