What's new

Flinn's Klingtite Nonbreakable Shaving Mugs

Scott Marvy had told me they were made in different colors, but I've only seen pictures of the originals in green swirl, so I'm thinking the colors he remembers are after his grand-dad bought the brand. That said, I think I have enough - unless another color shows up at some point!

Well, it wasn't another color that showed up, but it was another size! This one is a No. 6 "FOR No. 5 & 6 BRUSH", is 3.750" tall and 4.500" in diameter, and weighs in at 1lb. 5oz - and that's with a missing handle, that was broken off sometime in its history. I can imagine that with the handle, it would have weighed in at a pound and a half!

Here it is next to a No. 5:

$100_2246.jpg
$100_2248.jpg

Congratulations! I now have a No. 4, No. 5, and a No. 6 - and I'm done (unless another color shows up :001_tt1: )!

Hi all,

I had NO idea this type of thing (RUBBER Shaving Mug) even existed. Today, I had a nice score!
I found this (borrowed photograph) GREEN SOLID RUBBER Shaving Mug today along with a KLENZO (Pure Badger) Shaving Brush and a Gillette J-3 SLIM Adjustable.

1575577571338.png

There are
NO markings whatsoever on this Mug so, I'm not sure if it is a Klingtite or not. Sure do look like one!
I'm thinking this BIG OL' Mug will be perfect for use with my BIG new "Atomic Rocket" Shaving Brush!

SixCats!

Hi Guy, Thank you for the kind wishes regarding THE GREEN MUG! Upon a closer inspection, I did find one "marking" on the very bottom of this Mug : The number "2". Tis' all.

1575729126503.png

SixCats!

Top Bottom