What's new

Flea market red tip

Lane; The pleasure will be all mine when I know you have acquired a Red Tip Super Speed and like it! After all- finding my father's Red Tip was what started this mess in the first place... God Bless! Tony Brown RN mgbbrown
Gillette 1956 B4 Red Tip Super Speed Heavy Beard Father's Razor Coy Brown (640x377).jpg

Thank you Maybe! It is more about the culture of the times, and the lives of my parents who both lived during those early Super Speed days. I received a package in the mail today from my aunt, full of photographs of my parent's wedding in Whitakers, North Carolina. I am glad you have enjoyed reading about them. I keep telling Adam, our Steward, that I am through... no more razors... God Bless! Tony Brown RN mgbbrown

^^ I believe I enjoyed it more so because I was born in 47 and thought the 50's was one of the great periods in my life. And yea right, no more razors.....laughing as I type.

I was born in 1955, and like the events of
American Grafitti Race Milner Coupe.jpg
American Graffitti, things were cut short by the Vietnam War. Boxed to go would be a better term... My wife Sharon Ann does not seem to mind all of the razors, because she sees that I use them, as well as all of the accoutrements. Now that is a fine wife indeed. God Bless! Tony Brown RN mgbbrown

Aw shucks as they say in the Southland... Thank you Sir! The more things I unpack- the more surprises I have! God Bless! Tony Brown RN mgbbrown

Top Bottom