What's new

Flea market find.

Got off my butt today and went out on the hunt. It pays to ask vendors at flea markets if they have or know of anyone selling vintage shaving collectibles. I asked this lady who had an over priced scuttle on here table if she knew where any shaving stuff was and she walked me to another table and there sitting out in plain sight was this Gillette flare tip SS. It looks like it was never used or maybe used one time. $7... off to a good start today. Gotta love the northeast for vintage collectibles. My uncle is so jealous lol of me right now.

Attachments

• IMG_0678.JPG
    IMG_0678.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 109
Got off my butt today and went out on the hunt. It pays to ask vendors at flea markets if they have or know of anyone selling vintage shaving collectibles. I asked this lady who had an over priced scuttle on here table if she knew where any shaving stuff was and she walked me to another table and there sitting out in plain sight was this Gillette flare tip SS. It looks like it was never used or maybe used one time. $7... off to a good start today. Gotta love the northeast for vintage collectibles. My uncle is so jealous lol of me right now.

Flares are always a nice shave! :a14:

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." Matthew 7:7

Thanks guys! Really stoked on this find. I honestly dont think it was ever used theres literally not a scratch on it. The case hinge works perfectly. Here's a few pics of it outside of its case.

Attachments

• IMG_0685.JPG
    IMG_0685.JPG
    964.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0686.JPG
    IMG_0686.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0687.JPG
    IMG_0687.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0688.JPG
    IMG_0688.JPG