What's new

Flavored Cigars humi is running low

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I need more sticks for it. I only have a few Acid in there now and I need more sticks. I think it will help maintain the humidity with a bit more sticks.

So besides Acid - what other flavored sticks should I be looking at?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Yeah ...i know flavored sticks are basically a no-go here :lol: But humor me.

Give me credit for dedicating a separate humidor to ONLY flavored sticks....

I'm not that big on flavored cigars, but my buddy likes them and smokes Tatiana. I've tried a couple and they weren't bad. Especially the Night Cap, Groovy Blue and Cognac.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

More DE... but Isla Del Sol, Java, Tabak (great with coffee!)
Wasn't impressed with the CAO's or Cuban Honey(could be wrong on those). Tatiana had some decent flavors(I think).

I think I had a Infused/Flavored Cigar grab bag from CI and was happy with it. There are a lot of winners and others I know not to buy again. I can't tell you the last time I had a flavored stick.

Tempted by Tabak. I'd make time to have one with a pot of coffee.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
More DE... but Isla Del Sol, Java, Tabak (great with coffee!)
Wasn't impressed with the CAO's or Cuban Honey(could be wrong on those). Tatiana had some decent flavors(I think).

I think I had a Infused/Flavored Cigar grab bag from CI and was happy with it. There are a lot of winners and others I know not to buy again. I can't tell you the last time I had a flavored stick.

Tempted by Tabak. I'd make time to have one with a pot of coffee.

I have a couple Java in there that I liked. I’ll look for that infused/flavored cigar grab bag

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Excellent! Thanks! I’ve got about 30 cigars I can add so far

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I can see that cigar aficionados are not jumping on flavored cigars. Your thread brought back memories of days of old. A buddy turned me on to Parodi cigars. Objectively they are probably terrible. But I was (addicted) to these things. Started as a easy golf cigar good size for the bag. But the. I ended up smoking them all the time and in the car. They are available everywhere I don’t “recommend” them but I wonder who buys these things lol.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
The only decent flavored cigars that use good quality tobacco that I know of are CAO and Drew Estate.

Someone here owes me $5.

I tried Drew Estates Acid KubaKuba. Never again. Sweet cap is ok for a few minutes. After that it becomes nauseating. Soft construction but very restricted draw. Light to medium body. Light smoke. Not much flavor. Christmas potpourri aftertaste.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Someone here owes me $5.

I tried Drew Estates Acid KubaKuba. Never again. Sweet cap is ok for a few minutes. After that it becomes nauseating. Soft construction but very restricted draw. Light to medium body. Light smoke. Not much flavor. Christmas potpourri aftertaste.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I smoked a subculture. Lighter on the essensce but still sweetened cap. Pulled the cap off and it was much more enjoyable.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I like the Kuba’s for change of pace. They are just a bit pricy considering alternatives at that price point.

Top Bottom