What's new

Flavor God?

I was using social media and someone I know tagged this company. I've never seen it before but it seems they have a decent following. They appear to be a relatively new company that sends out bundles of spices that are "freshly ground". A lot of the paleo people seem to fans of theirs. I can't help but feel that they are a little expensive for spices that can be obtained easily in other places for less. Has anyone heard of this?

Last edited:
I'm somewhat sceptical.

You want fresh spices? Buy them as whole as possible and don't grind them until you use them.

You want godly flavour? Don't buy a pre-mixed blend where you have no control over the taste.

You want seasonings which may or may not contain less salt? Don't add salt to your food. Or add less. Whichever.

You want seasonings which don't contain MSG? Don't add MSG to your food.

etc.

I was with you, Kazeryu, until the last sentence. How could anybody not want MSG in their food? It's the best thing ever. Makes everything more delicious. I use it all the time.

I agree. Just buy whole and grind fresh. You know the saying though..fools and their money...

I'm kind of on the fence about the MSG thing. Its something that nobody really knows about, but its been demonized.

I was with you, Kazeryu, until the last sentence. How could anybody not want MSG in their food? It's the best thing ever. Makes everything more delicious. I use it all the time.

I don't really have a problem with it, although I don't use it myself. I just meant that it's a decision which can easily be made by the cook without buying a certain 'spice blend'.

Top Bottom