What's new

Flat Caps

I like flat caps! I’m mostly a fan of the newsboy style.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I absolutely agree Chis, I will follow the advice coming from the e-mails sent.

As soon as I get these replies I will post them here as they are, hoping this could be helpful for other members, too.

Did you every get a reply on their sizes, Marco?

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Did you every get a reply on their sizes, Marco?

Well, I got several different answers and none was really satisfying. One of these even said that it could be possible that both size S and size M would fit, giving respectively a snug and a more comfortable fit. I finally came to the conclusion that the only way to know the correct size is to actually try the hats on.

I'm not sure I will be ordering on-line, we have an idea of making a trip to Ireland early next year, so that I could try and buy directly there.

Thank you for asking, my friend.

strop

Now half as wise
That sounds like a grand idea, Marco! I have never been a fan of the S-M-L XL sizing. Sometimes I wear L and sometimes XL and usually in between. I think it is much better to try on any hat before buying if at all possible.

That sounds like a grand idea, Marco! I have never been a fan of the S-M-L XL sizing. Sometimes I wear L and sometimes XL and usually in between. I think it is much better to try on any hat before buying if at all possible.

Most of the hats are usually available in 7 sizing or centimeters. Makes it pretty easy to order.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Well, I got several different answers and none was really satisfying. One of these even said that it could be possible that both size S and size M would fit, giving respectively a snug and a more comfortable fit. I finally came to the conclusion that the only way to know the correct size is to actually try the hats on.

I'm not sure I will be ordering on-line, we have an idea of making a trip to Ireland early next year, so that I could try and buy directly there.

Thank you for asking, my friend.

Waiting till you can go into a store is a good idea if you can and it will top off your trip to Ireland nicely.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member

Every time I look at s/m/l/xl sizing, the size I actually want is right between ‘l’ and ‘xl’.

No thanks.

I have been eyeing a Hanna Hats Newsboy for a while now.
Winter is on the way down here in NZ and the mornings are already getting cool, so the time is right.
So after much mulling over on which color, I settled for the grey salt & pepper.

Show us a picture when you get it.
That's too bad about John. He will be remembered for his hats.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
It is interesting to note a review on his web site saying the cap was darker than the web photo and it has a brown base. Then a photo by another reviewer shows this well.
I can see the brown in the web photo and the second photo is darker. I actually like the second one better, so are hoping it leans towards that colour.
Newsboy Cap Tweed

Web site.
Capture.JPG

review photo

VJq2GkHYI_mid (2).jpg

VJq2GkHYI_mid.jpg

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
My cap arrived today and I like this one a lot, very comfortable fit.
The shade of grey is to my likening. I can see this one getting a lot of use this winter.

20190531_143110.jpg

20190531_134116.jpg

20190531_154601.jpg

Top Bottom