What's new

Flashback: Comparison of Rooney Heritage brushes

I have fond memories of the Emillion I had, circa 2009. Unfortunately, they don't include the specific version. I like that handle shape and color, though.
There was a good discussion on one of the other wet-shaving forums (now defunct) on the Emillion sizing:

"The original Emillion 1 was actually the 24mm model, aka the size 1. When the smaller model was introduced, in terms of how Rooney had their numbering system of larger numbers being larger it wouldn't make sense for the smaller Emillion to be come the Emillion 2, thus brushes from that point were renumbered. The 21mm model became the size 1, and the 24mm became the size 2."

The original Heritage brushes debuted in 2006/2007 with this new sizing of the Emillions in 2009.

There was a good discussion on one of the other wet-shaving forums (now defunct) on the Emillion sizing:

"The original Emillion 1 was actually the 24mm model, aka the size 1. When the smaller model was introduced, in terms of how Rooney had their numbering system of larger numbers being larger it wouldn't make sense for the smaller Emillion to be come the Emillion 2, thus brushes from that point were renumbered. The 21mm model became the size 1, and the 24mm became the size 2."

The original Heritage brushes debuted in 2006/2007 with this new sizing of the Emillions in 2009.
Thanks. Pretty sure it was 24mm because I wouldn't go smaller given the choice. Great brush.

Top Bottom