What's new

Flash

I can't comment on that particular set up, but I'd highly recommend the Godox/Flashpoint infrastructure. Using the Xpro trigger (X1 if you want a tight budget) add in TT600 and grow to AD200 - it's almost organic and works a treat for me.

I landed 2 Nikon sb600s for less than 100 each.

I’ve heard good things about the flash point/godox stuff as well.

I’ve lusted after the flashpoint Streak light for a couple years now.

I've been looking at flash options for my Panasonic for the last week or two. The Godox system looks very interesting and promising. I think I'm going to get the TT350o, the o on the end is for Olympus or micro 4/3 systems. For Nikon you would want the N, or maybe a bigger flash. My camera is pretty small so I'm looking for a small flash, just hope it's powerful and enough and recycles quick enough.

I believe the 350 has or will have a variant with a LiIon battery so recycle will be decent. Power on a smaller flash is always a compromise though.

I believe the 350 has or will have a variant with a LiIon battery so recycle will be decent. Power on a smaller flash is always a compromise though.
Yeah, it's the V350 looks nice, but it doubles the price. For that much I think I would rather get a trigger or second flash. Or maybe I need them all these things always seem to snowball.

Top Bottom