What's new

FLAG DAY PIF

Up for grab are two vintage Gillette razors. A long comb NEW and a short comb NEW.
To win post a picture of _your_ US flag.
Since this is the day that the United States of America celebrates our flag this will be CONTUS only.
This will be quick, as I need to be able to get it mailed before I leave tonight.
PXL_20210614_135250113~2.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20210614_135250113.jpg
    PXL_20210614_135250113.jpg
    7.6 MB · Views: 12
I’m in, but pouring rain won’t let me get a picture so good luck to all and thanks for an amazing PIF.

Last edited:
I would love to have the short-comb razor. Have always been curious about that one.
I have a flag and it is on display at my house right now... I put it out yesterday in the evening.
Unfortunately I am stuck at work all day so I won't be able to post a picture until much later.
If that will suffice, please count me in, but only for the short comb. If it is both or nothing, I promise to PIF the long comb if I win.
Thanks.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Respectfully not in, if you can believe it @KeenDogg ! I've got the LC from @Tanuki and recently acquired a SC.

They are both great shavers! Honestly don't know which one I like best? Good luck to you all!

Reactions: ewk
I know the winner was already drawn, but I wanted to post a pic of the flag in f4ont of my house anyway, because Flag Day. I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for the generous PIF, and congrats to the winner.

Not in, though very generous and tempting PIF. Here are my two flags, both were displayed proudly on my arm while in uniform and while deployed. I love our flag and our Country.

proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I am grateful for the generosity this forum has shown both me and others in general. I can’t wait to open the package. I thank you again.

Top Bottom