What's new

Fixed Four PIF

How bad do you want this PIF?

• Total voters
maybe a little much..... but at least we didnt say they had to shave while standing on one foot blindfolded !!!!!... 🤪

With much levity, I clicked the "I want to make the rules" button up top and guess what? It was FOR REAL! I have been delegated to complete the rules. Pay attention!
1. This is only open to people who have fewer than 10 razors in their rotation (I'm out and I know of several on this forum who would be as well).
2. CONUS unless, as stated by @Rosseforp above they're willing to cover the shipping
3. Winner has to say, "I'm in," out loud as well as typing that in their entry (we're on the honor system here).
4. Winner should also type something complimentary about Vikings (the brand, the people, or the team, it's up to you). The Vikings listed in parenthesis are in order of how easy it is to say something complimentary: easiest to hardest.
5. Of course, @Rosseforp has made rule #5 iconic in this, so this rule is intentionally left blank
6. First person to abide by the top 4 rules wins the set with the proviso that they must post a review of their first shave using ALL FOUR items.

First I don't know anything about the Viking brand .. But....
Did you know........
Vikings were excellent ship builders and navigators
They had excellent hygiene for the era
In addition to Dublin, the Irish cities of Wexford, Waterford, Cork and Limerick also began as Viking settlements.
The days of the week are named after Viking gods
The majority of Viking men were farmers.
The word “Viking” means “a pirate raid” in the old Norse language.

Last....
Something good about the team is one of their colors is Purple........

First I don't know anything about the Viking brand .. But....
Did you know........
Vikings were excellent ship builders and navigators
They had excellent hygiene for the era
In addition to Dublin, the Irish cities of Wexford, Waterford, Cork and Limerick also began as Viking settlements.
The days of the week are named after Viking gods
The majority of Viking men were farmers.
The word “Viking” means “a pirate raid” in the old Norse language.

Last....
Something good about the team is one of their colors is Purple........
outstanding, but
ARE YOU IN?

Okay its been a while and I'm sorry I didn't do this earlier.. The razor did okay I loved the soap , Derby's are Not my favorite and I like the brush. I was able to build a very good lather using the brush and one of the silicone bowls I have.. The lather did a pretty good job of making sure I had adequate protection for the shave.. I wasn't used to the razor but it did pretty good but i'm not a big fan of the blades. I seemed to get a bit of tugging with them. Thanks for this I really appreciated this and still do... And yes I wore my sandals.

Top Bottom