What's new

Fixed Four PIF

How bad do you want this PIF?

• Total voters

ylekot

On the lookout for a purse
With much levity, I clicked the "I want to make the rules" button up top and guess what? It was FOR REAL! I have been delegated to complete the rules. Pay attention!
1. This is only open to people who have fewer than 10 razors in their rotation (I'm out and I know of several on this forum who would be as well).
2. CONUS unless, as stated by @Rosseforp above they're willing to cover the shipping
3. Winner has to say, "I'm in," out loud as well as typing that in their entry (we're on the honor system here).
4. Winner should also type something complimentary about Vikings (the brand, the people, or the team, it's up to you). The Vikings listed in parenthesis are in order of how easy it is to say something complimentary: easiest to hardest.
5. Of course, @Rosseforp has made rule #5 iconic in this, so this rule is intentionally left blank
6. First person to abide by the top 4 rules wins the set with the proviso that they must post a review of their first shave using ALL FOUR items.

I learned a valuable lesson here, Don't click unless you intend to follow through. Well done folks!

Top Bottom