What's new

Fixed Four PIF

How bad do you want this PIF?

• Total voters

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
OK, Ladies and Gents, this was my very first kit, February 2019, and I am going to give it away.

After using my Vikings Blade White Knight recently I realized that someone might appreciate it's prickly qualities more than me. It is a LATHER MONSTER!

The Chieftain is a very mild razor, that is to say it is not efficient at all, I should say, I have used it 16 times. But it is really nice looking!

The Sandalwood scent was not for me. Used it about two weeks. TOBS is a great croap!

Ah, the Derby's. I bought 50 of them, used 2 of them. This is the last tuck, I gave the rest away. Blades, YMMV.

Now for the rules:

1) Newbies are welcome.
2) The PIF is over when someone claims their prize.
3) CONUS, unless you really, really, really want the PIF and can explain why you want me to pay the extra postage. Not out of the question, BTW. See rule #5. I'm not making the rules.
4) If the person that makes the rules wants the PIF, well that person made the rules, and that is who will get the PIF.
5) I have never posted a PIF before, so the first person that responds to this post gets to make the rules.
6) See rule #5

20210111_095206[1].jpg
20210111_095236[1].jpg
20210111_095309[1].jpg

OK, Ladies and Gents, this was my very first kit, February 2019, and I am going to give it away.

After using my Vikings Blade White Knight recently I realized that someone might appreciate it's prickly qualities more than me. It is a LATHER MONSTER!

The Chieftain is a very mild razor, that is to say it is not efficient at all, I should say, I have used it 16 times. But it is really nice looking!

The Sandalwood scent was not for me. Used it about two weeks. TOBS is a great croap!

Ah, the Derby's. I bought 50 of them, used 2 of them. This is the last tuck, I gave the rest away. Blades, YMMV.

Now for the rules:

1) Newbies are welcome.
2) The PIF is over when someone claims their prize.
3) CONUS, unless you really, really, really want the PIF and can explain why you want me to pay the extra postage. Not out of the question, BTW. See rule #5. I'm not making the rules.
4) If the person that makes the rules wants the PIF, well that person made the rules, and that is who will get the PIF.
5) I have never posted a PIF before, so the first person that responds to this post gets to make the rules.
6) See rule #5

View attachment 1207231View attachment 1207232View attachment 1207233
A nice Pif Doug. Respectfully not in.

Great PIF, especially for a new shaver. Not in, but the TOBS sandlewood was great for me. Of course, we all have different tastes.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

If @JoWolf was being responsive as well as respectful there would be some great rules by now!

If I were the first responder I would rule that whoever gets this PIF has to use nothing but TOBS Sandalwood for an entire calendar month.

I dislike my TOBS Sandalwood's scent AND I am a cruel and vindictive tanuki. Most of the tanukis are just tipsy and pleasant, but YMMV!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I'm thinking that @JoWolf and @Tanuki are purposefully, and with wanton disregard for service to their fellow shavers, ignoring this thread. Can I get a motion for them to form a committee to research rules appropriate for this PIF?

All the contents of PIF are great, especially for someone who likes fuss free, mild shaves.
Very good gesture.

I'm in another continent and in the GRUYERE, so respectfully Not In.

It'll be interesting to see how this goes.

Execellemt PIF - especially about the rule you must use the soap for a full month (disclaimer, I do not like the smell of Sandalwood ..:001_tongu), but respectfully not in.

Come on - someone has to want to get all this gear!

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
Execellemt PIF - especially about the rule you must use the soap for a full month (disclaimer, I do not like the smell of Sandalwood ..:001_tongu), but respectfully not in.

Come on - someone has to want to get all this gear!
Did someone add another rule?

Top Bottom