What's new

Fixed Four Any Month (FFAM)

Still in. Same ole same o for the past three weeks.

MWF mixed with TOBS Almond
Edwin Jagger Super Badger
Rockwell 6S
BIC Chrome Platinum

The only change all month has been a new BIC blade every Sunday morning.

I'm in for July.

Karve SS with SB-E plate,
Timor blades,
Mühle pure badger,
PannaCrema Núavia Rosso.

I have never used Timor blades before. There was a full tuck in my blades box. I tried one today, and I am sure it will become my new favorite. I hope there'll be enough soap. I like my Núavia, I neither overload, nor save. There's a chance I might finish with something else though.

Hi,

Mr Boring again. I should have refreshed just what is boring! :)

Fasan DoubleSlant razor
Personna Med Prep blades
Vie Long horsehair brush
50/50 mix of vintage Oster tallow and modern Carden Farms glycerine soap

Stan

Shoot! Forgot about this and cheated with a stick instead of the cream. The brush was also different. Staying faithful the rest of July:
Astra SP
34C
Made-Rite brush with 22mm two band finest
ABB Principe Real cream

Well, I am changing my FF gentlemen. I haven't measured my soap properly. Long story short, I 3017'd my Nuavia way too early, and I will be using something else.

Here is the picture.

Haven't decided on my next soap, one thing I know for sure - it will last until the end of this month. My hardware stays the same:
Karve SS SB-E
Timor blades
Muhle badger

I realize that technically I failed the FFAM but I will play anyway because I like the idea.

Razor: Viking Chieftain
Brush: Omega 11126
Blade: Feather (Blade #2) Shave #1
Soap: Van der Hagen deluxe

Moving along with this

Hi,

Come the 18th, I may stray for a day. That was my parent's wedding anniversary. I think I will use the Super Speed my Mom gave my Dad for their first Christmas together in 1948.

I tend to do that sort of thing. I use the Pre War Tech my Dad gave me on my birthday. His later Post War Tech I always saw him use on his birthday. My Grandfather's Old Type on is birthday. Back to the Super Speed on Christmas. Times like those.

I will use the same soap, brush and blade I always use. I just move it out of the Fasan for a day.

Stan

Top Bottom