What's new

First video... King C Gillette Razor and Cream.

So I did my first video, bought and paid for all my products. So it's honest.

The picture is a bit blurry because it's a phone and I didn't clean the camera. Will clean it up for next time. Would love feedback, thanks.

So I did my first video, bought and paid for all my products. So it's honest.

The picture is a bit blurry because it's a phone and I didn't clean the camera. Will clean it up for next time. Would love feedback, thanks.

Your video was refreshing. I didn’t feel like you were good mouthing everything and that if you didn’t like something you would have said so. One thing. Please clean the lens on the phone.

BTW, I subscribed.

2nd Follow up video from yesterday. Much clearer picture. Still need a lot of improvements to get this right though. Got the thumbnail thing going too now, so it's easier for everyone to see.

Razor: Feather Popular
Blade: Feather DE
Soap: Argumes by Martin de Candre
Brush: 1092 Synthetic
Balm: Prorasso Greentea and Oat

Summary: The Feather Popular destroyed my skin. I always give a razor 2 chances, today I gave it a third for my youtube review on the razor. My skin is so irritated and painful now.The soap is excellent by the way, good slickness, the scent is not unpleasant but not nice either.

I honestly can't believe that people like this thing.

Sorry I decreased the resolution on the phone to reduce data uploading it but will increase it again because the picture quality is too poor.

Top Bottom