What's new

First Use of Duke 2 Best - Now I Get It

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Kinda scary, innit?
Downright spooky, actually. I want to know if you can you repeat your uncanny knowledge by naming my ONLY Simpsons brush without digging. If you pull this off we definitely have some level of brush savant on our hands.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Downright spooky, actually. I want to know if you can you repeat your uncanny knowledge by naming my ONLY Simpsons brush without digging. If you pull this off we definitely have some level of brush savant on our hands.
It's different- @BigJ posts in several 'what did you use today?' threads and has done so each day for years. You don't do that. I remember you have a Proraso boar, am I right? And probably a Duke 3 in Best?

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
It's different- @BigJ posts in several 'what did you use today?' threads and has done so each day for years. You don't do that. I remember you have a Proraso boar, am I right? And probably a Duke 3 in Best?
Yep. It's now certifiably creepy. Whilst the man doth protest a tad too much regarding my lack of posts concerning my daily shaves I do regularly post in the G.R.U.M.E.

So I'll take a smidge off cuz there, regrettably, is no boar in my den the Duke 3 in best is my only badger. How do you do it?

Also, OP congrats on your new acquisition. I hope it gives you many great shaves.

Top Bottom