What's new

First time using Aqua Velva

It's such a staple for most guys, I can't believe I've never tried it. The scent is kind of take it or leave it for me (but that's what cologne is for) but WOW! was I not expecting to have my face air conditioned for 15 minutes. Thank god I decided to start using it before the unbearable heat hits town.

My father-inlaw gave me a glass bottle of this stuff a couple of years ago....out of the blue. I was like, "Heh, ok, thanks." Although I had been using a brush and mug soap for a couple of years, I had not yet graduated to a DE. I started using it late last year when I purchased my first DE. The bottle now only has one or two more splashes in it. The smell is so intoxicating. :sleep12:

You guys are lucky in the states as you can pick this up everywhere, us brits have to pay over the odds for it, but its worth it:thumbup:

I picked up a bottle yesterday as well and tried it this morning. I was pleasantly surprised. I kind of had low expectations on the scent, but it was not so bad. At $5 a bottle there is a pretty chance this will always be part of the shave den.

I find that I don't mind applying it liberally, considering the price. A little extra pat on the back of the neck, etc.

I find that I don't mind applying it liberally, considering the price. A little extra pat on the back of the neck, etc.

That reminds me. I had a hair cut the other day, came home and did some yard work and then jumped in the shower. Decided to splash on some afterward and when it the back of my neck.... Aqua Velva bliss!!!!!:thumbup:

Top Bottom