What's new

First time TABAC user....wow

It's a wonder there is any market for aerosol foam (goop) at all. I swirled about 10-15 times and i had some serious lather going already. The smell is awesome and the slickness was on a Fonzie level (pre shark jump :rolleyes:)

My goodness you B&B'ers are the best!!!
Thanks for the recommendations and for all the advice in my brief DE life.

I couldn't agree more that it's good stuff.
And on top of that, I'm a girl and I still like to use it..........

I couldn't agree more that it's good stuff.
And on top of that, I'm a girl and I still like to use it..........

Krissy, if you do not mind me asking, do you not find it bothersome to use a brush for your legs? I am just curious because it would seem you have a lot more ground to cover than us men do.

Tabac is awesome. It is my "deserted island" soap.

Krissy, if you do not mind me asking, do you not find it bothersome to use a brush for your legs? I am just curious because it would seem you have a lot more ground to cover than us men do.

Tabac is awesome. It is my "deserted island" soap.

My wife uses my C&E BBB on occasion usually with TOBS Avocado. I think that size is large enough. She usually asks me to use the straight on her legs when she does this.

It's a wonder there is any market for aerosol foam (goop) at all. I swirled about 10-15 times and i had some serious lather going already. The smell is awesome and the slickness was on a Fonzie level (pre shark jump :rolleyes:) :thumbup:

My goodness you B&B'ers are the best!!!
Thanks for the recommendations and for all the advice in my brief DE life.

Welcome to the world of Tabac.

I don't mind your question at all. Yes there is more ground coverage and also to keep in mind that not all leg sizes are created equal. While most men's faces have very close to the same surface size, where women's legs come in all sizes. So that does make difference.

But using a brush can also be a pleasant experience. I personally don't really lather in a bowl so to speak. But I think the biggest secret is to make sure the brush is loaded well on the soap. Spending more time loading the brush. Then I add a tsp or two of water to the bowl and lather in the bowl for just a few seconds. Then move to the legs. If I find I need additional water or it's getting drying I use the soapy water in my bowl to refresh my brush until the leg is well lathered before shaving. This process seems to work very well because there is a lot more surface area to lather up. Then depending on the soap/cream used I may need to reload the brush in the soap before moving on to the next leg. And repeat. Then before shaving I take the brush and move it up and down the leg to smooth out the lather.

It does take a few minutes to do but it's well worth it to get a better shave and and it's also relaxing and more like my own personal spa time than a chore.

I have among my many so far unused shave soaps/creams, some Tabac. Don't know why I havan't tried it yet, but I'm sure I'll get to it now. :biggrin:

I just got a jar in the mail today! Can't wait to try it out. It will be my first shave with a soap so I'm here doing some research.

Welcome to the world of triple milled soaps. They really are the finest lathering agents around imo. I'd urge to acquire many more before they go extinct.

Top Bottom