What's new

First time Tabac AfterShave Splash

Come and give Grandma a big kiss, because you LOVE TABAC!!!

proxy.php

Tabac is great! Here in Sweden it is for some reason considered as cheap and intended for older gentlemen. I do not agree upon that!

In my opinion the Edt and the Eau de Cologne are completely different scents. I prefer the Cologne, since it is more like the unbeatable AS.

To me all Tabac products have the same scent, except for the hair cream that deviates, but just slightly.
Yep, only the hair cream is a bit different, kind of a soapy smell to it, but I still use it, I just put a dab of aftershave in my palm with the hair cream, and mix it, bam, problem solved!! Great stuff!!

I have the soap, cream, aftershave, and cologne. I bought the 10 oz cologne at London Drugs for $20 on sale.

Just curious, has anyone ever mixed the cologne with witch hazel and used as a splash?

I am amazed at my journey with Tabac. It started bad and I almost tried to give it away many times. Then the magic of Tabac infected me to make Tabac of all forms one of my favorites. Tabac has done the impossible. I proudly rock Tabac all the time and have never had an off comment.

I am amazed at my journey with Tabac. It started bad and I almost tried to give it away many times. Then the magic of Tabac infected me to make Tabac of all forms one of my favorites. Tabac has done the impossible. I proudly rock Tabac all the time and have never had an off comment.
I love Tabac, but the hair cream is a bit different...I went to visit my mother in the hospital, she said I smelled like Raid bug spray! lol Only negative comment I have ever received from Tabac!! Lots of good comments without the hair cream though! lol

I love Tabac, but the hair cream is a bit different...I went to visit my mother in the hospital, she said I smelled like Raid bug spray! lol Only negative comment I have ever received from Tabac!! Lots of good comments without the hair cream though! lol
If I remember correctly Raid bug spray didn't smell that bad. S. C. Johnson & Son was doing pretty good with the scents in all their products. I love the smell of Lemon Pledge.

If I remember correctly Raid bug spray didn't smell that bad. S. C. Johnson & Son was doing pretty good with the scents in all their products. I love the smell of Lemon Pledge.
lol Well, I never got the whole "Raid" thing but did notice the hair cream was more of an industrial soap smell after a while!! Still a clean scent, not a Lemon Pledge, but clean! lol

lol Well, I never got the whole "Raid" thing but did notice the hair cream was more of an industrial soap smell after a while!! Still a clean scent, not a Lemon Pledge, but clean! lol
I haven't come across Tabac hair cream yet. I'm sure that I'll give it a try. "TABAC YOU MUST OBEY"

Being a Tabac lover, my least favorite product is the AS splash. I much prefer the aroma of the EDC and the AS burns my face on top of not having a great slide when applied, it grinds to a halt like an adhesive on my face! Performance-wise I consider it the worst AS I've ever used. However, I use it as a fragrance instead and it works great for me that way. It smells way better when it's not on my face! But I'm glad you like it, everyone's different and it works for you! You should try the EDC too, it's fantastic and can be found online for $20 for 10 oz, an amazing bargain!

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I just received my 300ml White Ceramic Bottle of Tabac After Shave Lotion. What a beautiful Bottle. I love how the A/S Bottle matches the Ceramic Soap Bowl. I also have the Tabac Soap in the Ceramic Bowl. The two of them sure look nice on the Bathroom counter. But this was the first time I splashed on the After Shave Lotion. Is it wrong that I have splashed it on about six times today? I just can't seem to get enough of this wonderful Tabac scent. I also have two Tabac 100g soap sticks coming. I also have two new Tabac pucks. Can you tell I love Tabac!
Not unusual. It is an addictive substance. I usually apply a dash or three of Tabac cologne before bed.

Splashed on some Tabac aftershave for the first time today. I've used the shaving stick quite a few times and really like the way it smells. In the bottle, the aftershave smells quite similar to the stick (in my opinion), but when applied it took on a whole different character! It has a deep, almost buttery smell when first applied. The floral aspect that I get from the stick is there, but it's not as light and floaty. First thing I thought was: I smell exactly like my great uncle's house!

Two hours in and it now smells pretty much identical to the soap I think. But that first half hour or so was pretty intense - in a good way!

Oh, and the face feel is great. My skin is very sensitive and reactive, but it feels soft and looks refreshed.

This is probably due to the scent memory induced by the aftershave, but I feel like I should be wearing a suit!

Tabac is wonderful. It's to bad that it must be used throughout the day to get longevity. The balm is better for longevity.

I am using the Tabac shaving stick and the Tabac balm. Both are fantastic products. I have also two 300 ml after shave bottles. I would like to try the cologne and the Edt. Has anyone tried the Tabac mild after shave?

Last edited:
Top Bottom