What's new

First time Tabac AfterShave Splash

I just received my 300ml White Ceramic Bottle of Tabac After Shave Lotion. What a beautiful Bottle. I love how the A/S Bottle matches the Ceramic Soap Bowl. I also have the Tabac Soap in the Ceramic Bowl. The two of them sure look nice on the Bathroom counter. But this was the first time I splashed on the After Shave Lotion. Is it wrong that I have splashed it on about six times today? I just can't seem to get enough of this wonderful Tabac scent. I also have two Tabac 100g soap sticks coming. I also have two new Tabac pucks. Can you tell I love Tabac!

I’m with you on Tabac. I also enjoy the cologne, deodorant, hair gel, bath gel and bath soap. Amazing stuff.

Yup, it is a challenge to really use that 300ML bottle like a 300ML liquid. Mine disappears at the rate of a 100ML aftershave.

It's great stuff, but now you really need the Cologne, AS balm shower gel and deodorant! I don't have the bar soap of the hair shampoo (I don't need shampoo anymore!)

My next purchase is the Cologne. I'm not really a balm type or shower gel for that matter. Where is a good place to purchase the Tabac Cologne? Is it only sold as an EDT?

For many years I've used the following Tabac products, in order of appearance, at least twice a week:
  1. Shower gel
  2. Body deodorant spray
  3. Deodorant spray
  4. Shaving soap
  5. Aftershave or Aftershave balm. I prefer the balm
  6. Eau De Toilette
  7. Hair Tonic Dry (marvellous stuff)
I've stopped using the hair cream since it doesn't have the hold I need.
I consider myself to be somewhat of a Tabac guy.

I decided to pull the trigger and purchased the 10oz Cologne and 3.4oz EdT. At less then $100 these Tabac products are sure nice for the money IMO. These beautiful Ceramic Bottles and Bowls are true classics. I love the White Ceramic Bottles and Bowls as much as the product.

I decant some from the bottle into a small travel spray bottle I bought in Boots for about £1. That's thrown in the bottom of my wash bag for travel or can by secreted into a jacket pocket for a mid day top up.

The balm seems to be both a little more “powerful” in terms of scent and longer lasting. I found I preferred the splash.

I have the shaving soap and AS I love the stuff. I’ve also used the bath soap and anti perspirant. The only thing that puts me off buying more of the last 2 is the price. Here in Boots The Chemist in England the anti perspirant costs £10 and doesn’t last long as it smells so good, whereas a big can of Sure deodorant is about £2.
The bath soap is great and I love it but at about £10 a bar and a bar a month i could get over 20 bars of say Imperial Leather for the same £10 which would last me a year, soI feel it’s too pricey.

Top Bottom