What's new

First time checking out hair products....

So, I've never used any sort of product in my hair before, until a couple of days ago. I must have had some kind of latent attack of vanity I guess, because while the part in my hair has always "disappeared" over the course of the day as my hair moves to state of increasing messiness, it's never really bothered me :). So, I sneaked a small sample size can of hair spray out of my wife's bathroom (I'm blessed with my very own private shave den / bathroom), sprayed my comb, and used it just at the part. It worked well to keep things in order for at least most of the day. I thought I might just check in here to make sure I'm not leaving anything on the table using the hair spray, over the various gels, and other assorted hair-fixer-in-placers that I see on the shelf. Am I missing anything? I wouldn't want any kind of shiny look...just something that holds the hair in place well, but is not seen at all.

I have the American Crew Fiber and it's pretty good. I just found out the other day that it contains lanolin (nice!). Have never tried hairspray before...

Top Bottom