What's new

First shave with the ATT SE1

Not crazy. Just expensive. That's exactly what I'm wondering, having bought the Se1. I'll be curious to hear your comments if you buy the se2.

Like the SE1 but feel I need more on neck. The SE1 just glides over when doing a XTG on lower neck.

I only shave ATG, which is every direction on my neck. I stretch my skin when I clean up.

The SE2 is more efficient, but requires more focus, a better technique. More like using a str8 razor.

I only shave ATG, which is every direction on my neck. I stretch my skin when I clean up.

The SE2 is more efficient, but requires more focus, a better technique. More like using a str8 razor.

Oh if it’s anything like a straight razor then I’m ok with keeping with SE1. Will try stretching skin at neck during next shave.

Just had my first shave with the Kai Captain Mild blade on the SE1. Out of the box great easy injector loader. They must have improved this blade from its original iteration as I found it to glide smoother across face on a two day growth over the Schick Proline. More great shaves on the way.

Just had my first shave with the Kai Captain Mild blade on the SE1. Out of the box great easy injector loader. They must have improved this blade from its original iteration as I found it to glide smoother across face on a two day growth over the Schick Proline. More great shaves on the way.
I also use Kai Captain mild blades in my ATT SE1. On my face it one of the best razor bladed combinations I have experienced.
As for the ATT SE2 it is certainly a step up in aggression. Great razor but you need to stay focused.

Dear gent in this forum,
I also love the combo of SEI+Feather very much, one shave can last for 18 hours.
It always gives me a very very close shave, but I have to focus on my hand.
Have you ever found which DE razor is as efficient as SE1?
SE1 is a bit too large to travel with.
Thank you.

Top Bottom