What's new

First shave with new Blackland Sabre

I received a new Sabre head only I did not want the handle that comes on it as I prefer a little longer handle. I ordered it with a number 1 plate as I like a mild shaver. I was very satisfied with a 3 pass shave that was no irritation no weepers no cuts and a DFS . Shaves almost get better as we go along but I could not be happier. So now I have 3 keepers and do not look to buy anymore razors in the near future. I have a Feather AS-D2 , Blackland Sabre , and my very favorite Blackland Vector with saftey bar and open comb plates . I do have a Titanium handle on its way from Timeless Razors I ordered the Crown in matte finish. Happy shaving to everyone Dan

Nice collection of great razors. The Sabre L1/L2 and Vector SB are my favorite razors. I’m always surprised by the combination of smoothness and efficiency. Enjoy your Sabre shaves!

I received a new Sabre head only I did not want the handle that comes on it as I prefer a little longer handle. I ordered it with a number 1 plate as I like a mild shaver. I was very satisfied with a 3 pass shave that was no irritation no weepers no cuts and a DFS . Shaves almost get better as we go along but I could not be happier. So now I have 3 keepers and do not look to buy anymore razors in the near future. I have a Feather AS-D2 , Blackland Sabre , and my very favorite Blackland Vector with saftey bar and open comb plates . I do have a Titanium handle on its way from Timeless Razors I ordered the Crown in matte finish. Happy shaving to everyone Dan

Where's the picture?

Top Bottom